Vendor Set Up Thursday, Nov 30 @ 5 PM – 7 PM
Vendor Set Up Friday, Dec 1 @ 7 AM– 10 AM
Open to the public Friday, Dec 1 @ 10 AM – 7 PM
Open to the public Sat, Dec 2 @ 9 AM – 4 PM (We close at 4 to give the community and all us Bazaar folks the chance to attend the City of Monte Vista Festivities including the Parade of Lights)
- 1- 10x10 booth space - $76.50 for MV Chamber Members and $85 for Non-Chamber Members.
- Payment is due at the time of registration.
- Notifications to cancel attendance must be given to Monte Vista Chamber by Nov 10, 2023. All booth fees are non-refundable after Nov 10, 2023.
- Please make checks payable to:
The Monte Vista Chamber of Commerce
947 1st Ave, Monte Vista, Colorado 81144
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: November 17, 2023
BECOME A MONTE VISTA CHAMBER MEMBER:
If you are not a member of the Monte Vista Chamber of Commerce and would like to become a member, please visit montevistachamber.org and download a membership application. As a Member, you get discounts to vend at all our events along with all the multitude of other benefits!
DONATE AN ITEM TO THE HOLIDAY BAZAAR RAFFLE:
If you would like to donate an item to the raffle, your name/business will be displayed with the item and announced at the Event! Please contact the Monte Vista Chamber of Commerce before November 17, 2023 or mail item to:
Monte Vista Chamber of Commerce
ATTN: Holiday Bazaar
947 1st Ave
Monte Vista, CO 81144
GIFT-A-BOOTH FOR CHRISTMAS!
If your business/organization would like to give the gift that keeps on giving, you can purchase a booth space for another local business/individual as your Christmas gift to them. Tis the season to support local businesses and develop partnerships! Please indicate purchase on registration form and include vendor fee. Contact the Chamber with the Recipient's Info
RULES FOR VENDORS:
- Vendors may set up booth space(s) in the Event Center (west side of the complex only).
- Vendor set up will be Thursday, Nov 30 @ 5 PM – 7 PM and Friday, Dec 1 st @ 7 AM – 10 AM.
- Vendors may park in the available parking lots and proceed to enter the complex through the west side doors.
- On Thursday from 5-7pm there will be access into the building using the large south "garage" doors off Sherman Avenue. A 15 minute unloading time will be strictly enforced on Sherman Ave.
- You will NOT have access to enter the building through the large south doors of the complex on Friday morning. We want to keep the space warm and cozy. Please use the Main Entrance doors on the WEST end of the Complex.
- Please indicate on the registration form if you will be needing tables and chairs.
- Vendors are solely responsible for any loss, damage, or breakage to their property and inventory. The Monte Vista Chamber of Commerce will not provide any insurance of any kind.
- Electricity is available – if you use this service, you are expected to secure any cordage to prevent injury/accidents. The Monte Vista Chamber will not provide cordage.
- Once Vendor’s registration is accepted, all booth fees are non-refundable after November 10, 2023.
- Please mail or email any changes/cancellations to email@example.com or call 719-852-2731 on or before November 10, 2023.
- TEAR DOWN DEC 2nd @ 4 PM ONLY! Please do not tear down early out of respect for your fellow vendors
SANTA & THE GRINCH WILL BE AT THE BAZAAR:
Santa and The Grinch will be at the Holiday Bazaar! Children will be able to visit Santa and The Grinch, receive a goodie, and take photos! Photo packages will be available for purchase for children, families, and pets.
There will be food available for purchase at the event!
Vendors and guests will have access to all restrooms at the conference center.
CITY OF MONTE VISTA VENDOR FORM:
The City of Monte Vista requires a City Vendor Permit for all events held within city limits. These forms are available at cityofmontevista.colorado.gov or at the City offices located at: 95 W 1st Ave, Monte Vista, CO 81144. Questions: Call 719-852-6171. Please bring or send proof of payment to the Chamber.
The Monte Vista Chamber of Commerce will promote the event with print and digital platforms but encourage all vendors to advertise and market their attendance at the event as well. All efforts to promote this event are welcome and appreciated.
The Monte Vista Chamber of Commerce has an event page on Facebook for the Holiday Bazaar, accessible to the public. Please scan QR code on event flyer to link to the event page or search the event page on Facebook @MonteVistaCOChamber and share!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Please contact the Monte Vista Chamber of Commerce 719-852-2731 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heather Hillin Stephanie Schaefer
Manager, Monte Vista Chamber of Commerce Secretary, Monte Vista Chamber of Commerce
Linda Burnett Cyndi Wright
President, Monte Vista Chamber of Commerce Director, Monte Vista Chamber of Commerce
Jessica Bradshaw Edgar Martinez
Director, Monte Vista Chamber of Commerce Director, Monte Vista Chamber of Commerce
Attention Vendors: In order to preserve our beautiful new conference center, there are few guidelines that we all need to follow. You can view them here or download them here. Thank you for your cooperation!